PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER VACANCY
HiDef Aerial Surveying Ltd, based in West Cumbria, is the global leader in digital aerial wildlife surveys. We work with multinational energy companies and government agencies to deliver quality data, in high volumes. We are currently undergoing a period of growth and require additional support to manage workloads.
HiDef requires a Project Support Officer to join our operations team in our busy West Cumbria office. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for the supply of project or related support services across the business. The role requires you to assist with effective project delivery, maintain central records and produce regular reports while following the company’s policies and procedures.
The Project Support Officer will need:
- Previous experience supporting project delivery;
- A degree or equivalent;
- Excellent team-working skills and experience;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience of supporting multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong IT skills using MS Excel and other MS Office software;
- A good understanding of the software delivery lifecycle;
- Working knowledge of project management methods;
- Ability to implement a strategic plan within agreed timescales;
- Attention to detail and the ability to take a high-level view;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Outstanding customer focus, with the ability to anticipate customer and stakeholder requirements;
- Strong track record in innovation, analysis and delivery;
- Ability to work with technical specialists, converse confidently, and be able to challenge their proposals;
- Good time management.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week. Attractive pay package and excellent working conditions.
Please forward your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 26th July 2019.