We have strength in depth when it comes to the knowledge of scientific research and infrastructure projects and offer a comprehensive service to help deliver the outcomes that you need.
We bring first-hand experience of all phases of development, from scoping and early consultation through Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Appropriate Assessments (AA), consents and post-construction monitoring, all tailored expertly to our clients’ needs. Our team is built from the development, regulatory and statutory advice sectors, meaning that we understand how to successfully progress projects through development, while ensuring that all research studies undertaken are fit for purpose and scientifically robust.
Our services include:
- High-resolution digital offshore wildlife surveys;
- High-resolution digital linear and wide-scale onshore infrastructure surveys;
- Expert advice and reporting;
- Displacement analysis, collision risk modelling (CRM) and population viability analysis (PVA);
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA);
- Underwater noise recording and assessment of impacts on marine mammals;
- Development of mitigation and monitoring plans, including client representation;
- Public Inquiry;
- Peer review of technical reports and environmental statement chapters (ES);
- Onshore and offshore ornithological Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and production of ES chapters;
- Due diligence for purchasers and lenders; and
- Complex statistical analysis, technical reporting and defence in peer review